[squid-users] Allowing accidentally blocked sites

From: <administrador@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 23:49:41 -0400 (CDT)

I am filtering some porn sites using url_regex. I have some gneral
patterns in the file that block most of the bad sites but it also blocks
good sites which URLs contain those key words that are registered in the
url_regex file. I want to allow those sites including safe internet
navigation

what i have in the squid.conf is something like this:

acl porn url_regex -i "/etc/squid/porn"
acl allowed_site url_regex -i "/etc/squid/allowed"

http_access deny porn

http_access allow IPAddress password User allowed_site

when i do this the clients can only connect to the sites in the "allowed"
file. I know that i have to add another http_access so that the users can
have normal internet surfing, but can i do this in just one access line?

what i mean is this:

http_access allow IPAddress password User allowed_site
http_access allow IPAddress password User

I want to combine these two access lines into just one line if its
possible. How?