Re: [squid-users] Time of active sessions in Squid logs

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:00:07 +0200

lör 2007-07-14 klockan 16:19 +0200 skrev Sébastien CARRE:

> I got all the statistics I wanted, except one : the
> time of active sessions for each user.

It's a little troublesome to get this as there is not really a session..
just a random sequence of requests.. but there is tools making such
statistics on an estimated session based on the requests.

For example squidnt
<url:http://www.ledge.co.za/software/squint/index.php>

but many of the other log file analysis tools also makes this kind of
analysis.