Re: [squid-users] please recommend high performance squid-like solution?

From: Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <leolistas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:16:13 -0300

Monty Ree escreveu:
> Hello, list.
>
> I'm searching squid-like reverse cache solution which can caching like
> squid.
> Surely squid itself is good but as I know squid is a bit slow.
>
> So is there any high performance solution(freeware or cheap
> commercial) which you can recommend?

    Sure !!! squid is the sollution :)

    Of course the default install will not handle a high performance
situations. For those, you'll need some OS tweaking and some squid
tweaking as well.

    With properly OS tweaking and squid tweaking, squid can perform
pretty well.

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues