Re: [squid-users] block internal proxy servers

From: apee r <ap1123@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 23:11:15 -0700 (PDT)

henrik, thank you for the information. now i have
utilised an log analyser and watch for the number of
requests from each ip. based on a period, we plan to
investigate the services on that particular ip.

ps.
i am new to squid-users. but love it. thanks guys.

apee stevie
ap1123@yahoo.co.in

--- Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@henriknordstrom.net>

http://sims.yahoo.com/