[squid-users] ldap and digest on squid for windows

From: <sflour@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:29:11 +0200

ood afternoon,
I am french and i am sorry for my bad english.
I use Squid 2.6 stable 14 with ssl support on a windows Xp Pro on a
Windows Domain with Windows Server 2003
I configure squid.conf to use ldap basic authentification and it's work
fine !
but now I try to use ldap Digest authentification and problem !
I write this mail because the documentation and the forums for squid on
Windows are very poor.
Please, can you help me ?

auth_param digest program c:/squid/libexec/digest_ldap_auth.exe -e -A
"unicodePwd" -b "dc=aude,dc=com" -D
"cn=Administrateur,cn=Users,dc=aude,dc=com" -w "toto" -h 192.1.1.1 -v3 -Z
auth_param digest children 5
auth_param digest realm AUDENCIA
auth_param digest nonce_garbage_interval 5 minutes
auth_param digest nonce_max_duration 30 minutes
auth_param digest nonce_max_count 50
acl ETUDIANTS proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow ETUDIANTS

The service Squid start and my navigator ask me authentification but
after 3 try : Access Denied !

Thank you !