Re: [squid-users] Security Issue with Squid (help!)

From: Reid <reid_sf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:47:17 -0700 (PDT)

I've only been running this squid server for about a week so I doubt this is an unusual problem.
Can anyone help??

More observations:

1- I suspect that this problem began when someone using my proxy was doing a "click on a bunch of
sites to make money" type program. Now, when regular visitors are surfing through my squid, pages
that I believe the user had visited are loading within iframes on random pages for other squid
users - in fact, almost every page is loading the iframed websites, even if they are pages that
the squid server doesn't have in cache and has never visited.

2- My original observation that hitting refresh would fix the problem is not true. The iframes can
appear even after refreshing.

3- Some of the sites that appear in the iframes are "kikclick.com ovosearch.com 777seo.com". If
you do a google search with that string, you'll see these sites in a bunch of other squid logs.

I can't figure this out at all. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated :)

http://tv.yahoo.com/