WebDAV tester wanted.

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 17:54:11 +1200

One of the IPv6 squid testers has reported strange errors with a WebDAV
enabled squid3-ipv6 build. Unfortunately he had no time available to
track these down, and I don’t have WebDAV capability setup for use or
testing.

I am seeking someone who does have the time and setup to test WebDAV in
squid under an IPv6 setup. I am willing to act as a free consultant in
the IPv6 side of the setup in exchange for this testing if needed.

Amos Jeffries
Squid Development Team - IPv6