Re: [squid-users] Regular Expression

From: Enrico Popp <e.popp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 09:26:15 +0200

Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

>On 02.08.07 11:30, Enrico Popp wrote:
>

>>I have an problem with regular expression in squidGuard. I'm using the
>>following regex
>>
>>s@http://www.main.example.org/(.+)@http://www.example.org@r
>>

>where did you get the regex?
>

>>Now the problem consists that http://example.org contain no querystring
>>after this rewrite.
>>

>s@http://www.main.example.org/@http://www.example.org/@r
>
>should work, but I'm not sure what does the 'r' modifier do... something
>squidguard-ish ?

Yes this works fine. If i had a querystring like

s@http://www.main.example.org/blbl/nbblbl/lblbl@http://www.example.org/@r

then the url is only

http://www.example.org/

without the rest. I won't only to rewrite the subdomain into the domain. And the rest of the subdomain should be obtained. In my opinion the 'r' modifier means, that the client get "302 - moved temporarily".

kind regards

Enrico