Re: [squid-users] FW: Allowing streaming media through NTLM Authentication

From: Mauricio Silveira <msilveira@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 00:46:00 -0300

Hi Mathew,

You're matching against authenticated users, I'm using it against
wbinfo_group.

Anyway this should work, such as "http_access allow streaming_media
Streaming_allow" (Streaming_allow is an external acl for matching
against a group into the AD server). I didn't notice that browser regex
was case-insensitive(is it?).
Maybe the definitive solution would be using some "trickery" with
req_mime_type, req_header, rep_mime_type options.

I'm Just getting tired of this matter.

Mauricio