[squid-users] Cant access internal webserver when using squid 3128

From: SSCR Internet Admin <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 16:27:01 +0800

Hi,

My network is intercepting port 80 to 3128 (transparent proxy) in accessing
the internet. Lately, I have some internal webserver and is now redirecting
trafic from outside to that internal webserver. If use squid, (ie.,
configuring proxy on firefox), it seems that I am blocked or denied by
squid. If I use transparent proxy, everything is working perfectly good.

On what part on squid.conf I can tweak on this matter? Thanks and more power

TIA

believed to be clean.