[squid-users] Windows Integrated Auth not working anymore

From: Nick Duda <nduda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 14:37:12 -0400

I upgraded from 2.6 stable 4 to 2.6stable14

If internet explorer is configured to use the proxy and I browse to a
server that pops up a username/password/domain (Windows Integrated Auth,
IIS) login box, it no longer pops up , rather states:

You are not authorized to view this page
credentials that you supplied because your Web browser is sending a
WWW-Authenticate header field that the Web server is not configured to
accept.

However, if I do it using HTTPS, it works fine. Why is normal HTTP no
longer working?

- Nick