[squid-users] website not showing up on http transparent squid

From: Jacob D. Myers <jmyers@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:18:13 -0500

Hello, this is my first time posting.
I have a client that is trying to request www.fnams.com.
There are no errors in the log files, and squid is not reporting any
problems but the site simply will not display in IE6 or Firefox 2.
It will, however, work with Opera.
Using https://www.fnams.com it works but I'm sure that's because squid
doesn't get involved.
I have squid stable 2.6 on an ubuntu server 7.04 box acting as a bridge
with port 80 redirecting to the squid, every other website I've found
works fine.
I then built another squid box at another site and observed the same
problem.
Maybe I should just us iptables to forward that request, I don't know
how to set that up though.

Thank you,
Jacob D Myers