RE: [squid-users] Squid error Zero Sized Reply

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:21:14 +0200

On ons, 2007-08-15 at 11:52 +0100, Mehmet, Levent (Accenture) wrote:
> Hi
>
> The company hosting the site have confirmed they are not having the
> problem with any other client, apart from us:

Doesn't mean much. Just that you are the first contacting them about the
problem.

Did you ask them to check the error log on their server?

> Is there any tweaking with memory or something I need to do to get this
> working ?

As I said the error indicates a web server server problem.

From where I can not reach eudract.eudra.org at all so it's hard for me
to look into more detail why the server is failing.

Hmm.. you could try
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.6/changesets/11547.patch
might make a difference. This is a workaround to one class of broken
servers sending invalid responses which may result in the "Zero Sized
Reply" error from squid.