Re: [squid-users] problem with acl

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:08:20 +0200

On tis, 2007-08-21 at 14:17 +0200, Johann PAVIS wrote:
> I'm using squid 2.6 with samba authentication. My problem is the
> following. When I use a blank login and an existing (or existed) login
> as password on browsers, access is granted although it should not.

Probably the share smb_auth is connecting to allows guest access.. By
default it uses the NETLOGON share, but this is configuratble on the
command line using the -S command line option to smb_auth.

Make sure the proxyauth file in the share is properly protected only
allowing access from valid domain users or the group which should be
granted access, not guests.