[squid-users] repopulate cache?

From: Frank Ruiz <frank.ruiz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 01:59:24 -0700

Greetings,

I am not too sure if this is possible, but it would be a nice to have if not.

I am using an all in memory cache now. cache_dir is set to null.

However, if the system reboots, I lose my cache, and have to rebuild,
taking a toll on the origins.

Is there a way to flush an in memory cache to disk, and use that data
to populate another populate another in memory cache?

The data is dynamic, so I would most likely flush to disk once a day
if this is possible.

What I am looking for is some way to replicate an in memory cache to
another host.

Thanks.