[squid-users] Via off

From: Sekar <sekarit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:21:07 +0530

Hello all,

I have switched off the "via" header using the squid configuration file,
but when a request is made the reply has this header ( Via: 1.0
xyz.abc.com:3128 (squid/2.6.STABLE14) . But the manual says that will
include a Via header in requests and replies only when the directive is
set to "on"

# TAG: via on|off
# If set (default), Squid will include a Via header in requests and