[squid-users] url_rewrite_program

From: alexus <alexus@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:26:45 -0400

hi

i'm having some issues with url_rewrite_program in squid, and i was
wondering if someone can give me a hand here...

first of all i'd like to specify somehow (probably through acl) which
urls i want to send for rewrite at the first place, since i dont want
my url_rewrite_program to process every single url.

second for that program i used shell script to rewrite url, and for
example i use something like this:

-
#!/bin/sh
read i ; echo $i >> /tmp/1 ; echo $i
-

so whenever i try to browse, i do see entries adding to my /tmp/1
file, but my experience on the web isn't what it should be... a lot of
images are missing, pages wouldnt load correctly, a lot of time outs,
and so on and so forth.

can someone suggest some program out there or tell me what am i doing
wrong in my script?

--
http://alexus.org/