Re: [squid-users] url_rewrite_program

From: alexus <alexus@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:14:21 -0400

can i somehow (maybe use urlgroup) to identify some urls/domains that
i want to feed into url_rewrite_program and everything else leave it
alone?

in ideal scenario i'd want some (not all) urls to be fed to
url_rewrite_program and my url_rewrite_program would after it rewrite
url would also switch url to different group (so that squid wouldn't
go in the loop, as it'd redirect back to same url from rewriten url).

--
http://alexus.org/