Re: [squid-users] acl [NO] bug (when peers configured)

From: Michel Santos <michel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 05:17:34 -0300 (BRT)

Henrik Nordstrom disse na ultima mensagem:
> On tor, 2007-08-30 at 08:27 -0300, Michel Santos wrote:
>
>> *THIS* is the thing here: that any acl configured on the frontend cache
>> is
>> not beeing applied to any request from the peer
>
> Then check your http_access rules. You have something else in there...

hey thank you!

I found it, there was an extra 'http_access allow peer' above the acls in
two older frontend squids

looking this over means that when the IP address of any 'acl peer src $1'
match the IP range of 'acl all src ip/mask' then I do not need to specify
an additional 'http_access deny peer we_acl' if 'http_access deny all
we_acl' is defined before right

michel

Datacenter Matik http://datacenter.matik.com.br
E-Mail e Data Hosting Service para Profissionais.