Re: [squid-users] url_rewrite_program

From: alexus <alexus@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 15:14:54 -0400

and one more thing...

let's say according to my acl "rw" i sent url for example www.ebay.com
to url_rewrite_program and it rewrote it, fed it back to squid and
squid executed that url, which after doing whatever it needs to do it
sends user back www.ebay.com so he can resume he's activity on ebay,
but wouldn't squid go into loop again? i mention last time about
urlgroup, i'd want my rewrite program to change urlgroup as well so
that when squid wouldn't loop and i can change urlgroup on the way out
of url_rewrite_program.

--
http://alexus.org/