[squid-users] Opinion

From: Antonio Pereira <apereira@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:18:43 -0400

Hello,

I have an existing firewall and would like to use squid to do url
filtering and blocking. What is the best setup for this 1or 2 nic cards
and if to setup squid as a transparent proxy or a proxy. What is your
opinions to those who are already using it under my present setup.

I have 4 sites connecting to the internet through one site and that is
where the firewall is and now I would like to start filtering and
blocking.

Any ideas?

Thanks