Re: [squid-users] Configuration problems for ClubPenguin.com, blocked ports?

From: Albert E. Whale <aewhale@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 22:31:49 -0400

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> On lör, 2007-09-01 at 19:59 -0400, Albert E. Whale wrote:
>

>> The 2.6 version (which has DansGuardian and squidGuard installed as
>> well) has a problem because the site indicates that the firewall is not
>> permitting connections via TCP Ports: 3724 6112 9339 9875
>>

> What do access.log say?
>
> Regards
> Henrik

Unfortunately the access logs said nothing about this.

I also tested the connection with another Laptop, and I am suspecting
that the first laptop was infected with spyware, and I suspect it is not
behaving as it is supposed to. It may be time to switch the home
laptops to linux as well.

I am first re-installing windows to validate the issues.

Thanks for the reply.

--
Albert E. Whale, CHS CISA CISSP
Sr. Security, Network, Risk Assessment and Systems Consultant