Re: [squid-users] refresh_pattern that matches query parameters?

From: Gert Verhoog <gert@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 13:09:59 +1200

leongmzlist wrote:
> make sure you disable
>
> # acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?
> # cache deny QUERY

That is not the issue. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, but I am aware of
the option to allow/deny caching for query parameters. As I've tried to
explain in my previous posts, I purposefully (re-)added a cache deny
QUERY for \? urls because I couldn't get the refresh_pattern \? working.

My problem was that urls with query parameters *were* getting cached,
for far too long. I've solved this issue (see previous post).

Thanks,
Gert