Re: [squid-users] Block all Web Proxies with squid.

From: <sa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 09:09:21 +0500

I am doing the same but, there are number of ports these free proxy servers
use: like 3128, 8000, 8080, 7001, 6666 etc
Probably we can redirect nummber of them to our proxy server but this number
is too large. Plus there are chances that you may block real website
services using these ports.

-- Umar