[squid-users] high performance filesystem on squid

From: Dave <dmehler26@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 12:55:27 -0400

Hello,
    I'm looking for the highest performance possible out of freebsd and
squid. I've got a box with scsi disks that i want to work the best. I've
heard of xfs and reiserfs, but believe those are linux only? Right now in my
current setup i'm running it on ufs2 with softupdates, i'd like to know if
this is the best or if there's a better way to do things? This will be on a
freebsd 6.2 box.
Thanks.
Dave.