[squid-users] icp_port

From: Paul Bertain <paul@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 23:53:59 -0700

Hi All,

I wanted to follow up to my forwarding loop issue where we have
Squid's running on a host OS (Fedora Core 5) with a separate IP from
the host using:

http_port 192.168.1.81:80

We have a customized Squid parent that only allows connections from
the configured Squid IP but ICP connections initiated from Squid were
coming from the Host OS IP not the Squid/http_port IP. I tried the
following config:

icp_port 192.168.1.81:3130

But that only worked for listening to ICP connections (from what I
could tell). Is there an option to force ICP connections to
originate from the http_port/icp_port option IP address?

Thanks,
Paul