Re: [squid-users] W3C Extented Log Format

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 11:35:15 +0200

On tor, 2007-09-06 at 11:08 -0600, Caleb Anthony wrote:

> Does something like al->request->query exist? Or would this be a
> little harder to implement?

Squid not being a web server and do not parse the URL into path and
querystring separately, instead the query string is parsed as part of
the requested path. Which means that if your grab request->path then you
have everything behind the host including query.

strip_query_terms off simply cuts the logged URL after the ?

> One last thing, I had to use sed on the log files to convert %20's in
> the User-Agent and Cookie header fields into +'s for it to really look
> like IIS logs:
>
> sed 's/%20/+/g'

Right. Should add a format method for this..