[squid-users] C-ICAP and SquidGuard

From: John Halfpenny <jhalfpenny@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 05:09:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All,

I've recently installed a RH9 box with

 Squid 3.0.PRE7
 C-ICAP 180407
 SquidGuard 1.2.0-2
 ClamAV 0.91.2-1

with the intention of virus scanning and blacklisting (against a rather large list).

However, Squid only works if I specify one filter or the other but not both at the same time. Is it possible to do both checks without opening another instance of Squid?

The relevant lines from my squid.conf are:

# pass to icap
#
icap_enable on
icap_preview_enable on
icap_preview_size 128
icap_send_client_ip on
icap_service service_avi_req reqmod_precache 0 icap://localhost:1344/srv_clamav
icap_service service_avi respmod_precache 1 icap://localhost:1344/srv_clamav
icap_class class_antivirus service_avi service_avi_req
icap_access class_antivirus allow all

# pass to squidguard
#
url_rewrite_program /usr/bin/squidGuard