RE: [squid-users] Squid 3.0 ICAP response codes.

From: Christos Tsantilas <christos@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 07:46:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

> Hi Henrik,
>
> For a AV scenario where any anti-virus solution scans a repairable file
> and repairs it , the file is not returned to the client as the ICAP
> response for this case is 201 which is not understood by squid. Whereas it
> works fine if AV solution is configured for not repairing the file but
> just to scan it.
>
> AV server here uses response code 201

I think the way the 201 responses handled by your ICAP server is different
than the case described here:
  http://cvs.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200508/0690.html
Are you referring to the same ICAP server?

Reading the ICAP and HTTP rfcs I am confused.... Henrik has right, it is
not so clear what should contain an ICAP 201 response.....

Regards,
     Christos