[squid-users] squid pre-pending blank line

From: John Moylan <John@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:57:01 +0100

Hi,

Pages served via our reverse proxy squid seem to have a blank line
pre-pended to them. Is this normal? We are trying to validate mobile
XHTML and this is causing us issues.

Version 2.6.STABLE6 on Centos

Thanks,

On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 03:23 -0700, Nadeem Semaan wrote:
> I have noticed that when ever a url contains a port squid does not allow it. For example the webpage http://www.sns2.dns2go.com:81/helpdesk/
> is there a way to allow all pages when a port is specified in the link?

> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please note that emails to, from and within RTÉ may be subject to the Freedom
of Information Act 1997 and may be liable to disclosure.