Re: [squid-users] RPC over HTTPS

From: Gordon McKee <squidmlist@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:24:26 +0100

Hi

Thanks for the info - it all makes sence!! I have got the Root and Inter CA
files from the certificate vendor. Link here:
http://cert.startcom.org/?lang=en&app=110 and downloaded the pem for the
root ca and the bundle file and none of the seem to work. I also tried my
cert file to see if it would self sign - a long shot, and it didn't work.

Would the easiest way be to add the Root CA and Inter Ca's intoo the
certificate store on the FreeBSD box? Or, do I have to conver the CA certs
to another format (but they are in pem format)?

Many thanks

Gordon