[squid-users] Ignoring redirects if the redirector wants squid to do so?

Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 19:42:23 +0200

Hi all,

I am using a redirector script to rewrite requests according to several
rules. Let's supposed the user wants to connect to user.com, while my
redirector rewrites the request to point to redirect.com. user.com
itself has a 301 pointing to 301.com.
In this case, 301.com will be loaded instead of redirect.com which is
definately not the expected behaviour. Is there any way to force _my_
choice over the initial target one's?

Thanks for any help :)
Richard