Re: [squid-users] what "line" expects squid from redirector

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 15:23:40 +0200

On lör, 2007-09-22 at 02:48 -0700, Arthur Tumanyan wrote:
> Hi,I have a question.What line/string (I don't know what word is right for
> this case:-( ) expects squid from redirector when authentification is
> enabled?

The response Squid expects from url rewriters is in of

a blank line for no change

a new URL if Squid should request that URL instead of the requested URL

a redirect status and new URL if Squid should redirect the browser to a
new URL instead of the requested URL.

> when squid says "helperHandleRead: unexpected read from url_rewriter..." ?

This message is printed if the helper outputs some data without getting
a query from Squid..