[squid-users] PHP-Problem

From: Andreas Meyer <anmeyer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:01:13 +0200

Hello!

I have a Squid 2.5.STABLE1 running on a SuSE8.2. On an Apache/1.3.27 (Linux/SuSE)
on the same machine three IP-based virtual hosts with osCOmmerce are running fine.

Now I have the problem when I connect with the Squid to one of these virtual hosts
everything is ok and the shop is displayed ok.
The other two virtual hosts with osCommerce-shops are only displayed when I add
a "index.php" to the URL, otherwise they are offered to be downloaded:
 application/x-httpd-php

The configurations of the three shops are identical exept of the servernames and so
on of course.

What could be the problem with the Squid? If I circumvent the Squid, the shops
are displayed without adding an "index.php" to the URL.

   Andreas Meyer

Internet-Tel.: 06341620317
Mein öffentlicher GPG-Schlüssel unter:
http://gpg-keyserver.de/pks/lookup?search=anmeyer&fingerprint=on&op=index