Re: [squid-users] Re: Non-permanent Internet Connection Question

From: Blake Grover <blake@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:41:07 +0000

I just need to see how I can set it so I don't care what the page's
cache policy is, I want to cache the page. It seems like certain pages
are not getting cached and I want to know how to force loading the
content into the cache. If I could get it to check every time a page is
loaded to see if there is a difference from the cache version to the
real version then update the cache. That is what I am looking for.

Blake Grover
IT Manager
EZ-NetTools

www.eznettools.com