[squid-users] Downloading attachments from yahoo mail

From: <jonr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:20:22 -0800

I am having a problem downloading attachments from yahoo mail.
Starting in the Inbox if I click the "paper clip" for my attachment
then click "Scan and Save to Computer" then when the scan is done I
click the "Download Attachment" button it kicks my back to Yahoos home
page.

If instead of doing it the above way, on the left hand side if I click
the "My Attachments" link under "Search Shortcuts" then put a check
mark next to my attachment and click the "Save to Computer" button, it
then scans it and gives me a new page with the button "Download File".
When done this way it works and I can download the attachment.

If I bypass my proxy server then it works both of the ways described
above. Has anybody ran into this and is there a workaround, other than
the second way described above? What is needed to help troubleshoot
this problem?

Thanks for any help,

Jon