[squid-users] Trick about SMB_AUTH in DOMAIN CONTROLLER

From: Fabio Prando Bortolotto <zordybr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 07:50:14 -0300

Hy Guys, Afterwards sorry about my English because I'm still learning

And Hello All,
  Well, I has been searching from the lists and on the INTERNET, about
this solution:

  I have two server with SAMBA (PDC and BDC) and all my database
users is in LDAP, and I have one firewall which have squid and in my
squid.conf I have this lines:

######## squid.conf ##############
auth_param basic program /usr/lib/squid/smb_auth -W CRA -U 172.16.0.1
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm Controle de Acesso a INTERNET
auth_param basic credentialsttl 1 hours
auth_param basic casesensitive off
#
acl autentica_geral proxy_auth REQUIRED
#
http_access deny sites_jogos
http_access deny sites_pornos
http_access deny sites_bloqueados
http_access deny palavras_porno
http_access deny palavras_gerais
#
http_access allow autentica_geral
http_access deny all
######## squid.conf ##############

  Everything work's fine, but my problem is:

   When my samba users authenticate in my DOMAIN, they are able to
surf on the INTERNET or when the don't autenticate on the SAMBA they
are able to put user and password into the window which open when my
user don't connect on my DOMAIN.

 The question is: How can I block my users which don't connect in my DOMAIN?

 For Example:
   If my users connect into my DOMAIN they are able to access the
INTERNET, but if they don't connect INTO my DOMAIN they are note
allowed to access the INTERNET..

 Thank's...

--
Atenciosamente,