[squid-users] Simple NTML Auth Configuration and Site blocking Config please

From: Abd-Ur-Razzaq Al-Haddad <Abdur.Alhaddad@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:56:24 +0100

Hi all I'm pretty new to squid.

My Squid server is running on OpenSuse 10.2, Squid version 2.6 stable6

I want to configure NTLM Authentication and a Logon window to appear
each time a user uses IE. And to be able to Block certain sites
(YouTube, ETC)
 Please can someone send me what needs to be configured where in the
squid.conf file.

Also I have the PC talking with the AD and Kerberos etc is configured
fine.

The information contained in this email or any of its attachments may be privileged or confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you received this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and delete the email from your system.

Carron Energy Limited. Registered Office 9 Queen Street, London W1J 5PE. Incorporated in England and Wales with company number 5150453