[squid-users] header_access in squid3

From: JSPT <pete_kool@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:23:17 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to add a new header access control rule in squid3 but see that the
header_access are now set as reply_header_access and and
request_header_access. I want to set them as anonymous which I did for both
the reply and request header. I load the proxy in internet explorer and
started to surf the web, most sites work well, except for hotmail.com which
won't allow me to login and sites like ticketmaster.com gives me (111)
Connection refused. Any advice will be great, thanks much.

Pete