[squid-users] Squid caching only server

From: Yogesh Patil <yogesh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 22:03:45 +0530

Hi, there
      I would like to use Squid Server as cache for ISP Setup, but i
am not having previous experience with the Squid server, i want to use
Squid as cache server only, and i don;t want to NAT my public ip's
through cache server, so please suggest that is it possible with Squid
to configure Cache Only Server, also i am using Fedora Core 7 for the
installing Squid Cache server, is it compatible with that or not.

Thanks
Yogesh