Re: [squid-users] squid log with "Missing needed capabilitysupport. Will continue without tproxy support"

From: josse wang <josse.wang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 17:46:09 +0800

Hi Henrik,

In my lab testing, currently there is no route via proxy from the
internet. Thanks for the info. I belive it should work after i
configure the return traffic.

I have another question. In our production, we are using more than 10
servers of squid proxy (all load-balance using round-robin). is it
possible to implement tproxy? How does we configure routing of return
traffic for round-robin enviroment?

Thanks for the info.

Rgds,

JW