[squid-users] HTTPS -> Squid -> HTTP -> origin

From: Bruce Badger <bwbadger@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 10:40:04 +0100

It's great to see RC releases of Squid 3.0.

One of the things I heard would be possible with Squid 3.0 is to have
Squid accept HTTPS requests and to pass these on to an origin server
as HTTP requests and the reverse effect with responses, so:

client -- https request --> Squid -- http request--> origin server
client <-- https response -- Squid <-- http response-- origin server

Will this possible with Squid 3.0? If so where could I read up on it.
 I have checked the wiki put nothing seemed to tackle that. Certanly
I found no mention of SSL or HTTPS on the reverse proxy page.

Thanks,
    Bruce

http://www.openskills.org/