RE: [squid-users] Squid 2.6-STABLE16 problems accessing HTTPS site with certificate

From: Robert French <Robert.French@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:14:40 +0100

That's true, it's just a normal HTTP and HTTPS proxy

I have managed a workaround by forcing connections to the problem site
through a different Squid proxy which works fine

I'm just a little confused on what could be causing the issue

The fact the same Squid version and binaries is used on both systems but one
has a newer version of the OS, makes me think it's OS

Rob