[squid-users] Squid and Active Directory

From: Thompson, Scott \(WA\) <Scott.Thompson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 14:29:04 +0800

I am looking at renaming my Active Directory domain. We currently use
Squid for internet access and I believe this uses Samba / NTLM to
authenticate the users
I was wondering if the only thing I need to do to keep squid running is
modify the SMB.CONF file to the new workgroup and realm to reflect the
new domain name. And of course restart the SMB and SQUID services

Cheers
Scott