Re: [squid-users] upgrade to squid3:

From: Brian J. Murrell <brian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 09:45:48 -0400

On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 10:18 -0300, Thiago Cruz wrote:
> Hi Brian,

Hi Thiago,

> Why don't you try squid-3.0.RC1?

Probably because I have not actually rolled my own but am using the
squid3 package in Ubuntu Feisty. :-) Hrm, even the soon-to-be-released
Gutsy only has 3.0.PRE6-1. I guess the maintainer is not keeping close
with releases. I will prod him/her. Probably rolling a 3.0 RC1 would
not be terribly difficult either though.

> If the problem persist could you post
> your .conf?

The whole thing? It's a bit large with acls and such. Is there some
settings you are interested in that I could post in the interest of
saving bandwidth and not overwhelming others?

b.

--
A day in the yard with my son is just like a day at work.  He goes
hunting around for stuff and brings it back to me and says: "Hey Dad,