[squid-users] No access to a web site with IIS Intergrated window authentication

From: Rakesh Jha <rakesh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:08:09 +0300

Hi,

I have successful implementation of squid proxy with no issue. But today
few Microsoft guys came for some presentation and wanted to connect
http://212.109.109.221 but I get following message-

"Web browser is sending a WWW-Authenticate header field that the Web
server is not configured to accept"

While connecting to through ISA proxy or directly through a dial up
connection I get window prompt for username and password.

Please let me know what change I should make in configuration so that
IIS site with authentication other than anonymous can work ok.

Thanks & regards,

Rakesh Jha
Attention:
Any non-official business related views, opinions and other information presented in this electronic mail
are solely those of the sender/author.
Burgan Bank does not endorse or accept responsibility for their opinions. If you are not the addressed
indicated in this mail or responsible for delivering this message to the intended,
you should delete this message and notify the sender immediately.
Burgan Bank S.A.K
www.burgan.com