Re: [squid-users] 2.6-16 compile error on freebsd

From: Michel Santos <michel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 06:24:56 -0300 (BRT)

Thomas-Martin Seck disse na ultima mensagem:
> * Michel Santos (michel@lucenet.com.br):
>

>> > I get a compile error with squid-2.6-STABLE-16 as follows

>> > ./cf_gen cf.data ./cf.data.depend
>> > *** Signal 10
>> >
>> > Stop in /usr/local/squid/squid-2.6.STABLE16/src.
>> > *** Error code 1
>> >

>> is it possibly a compiler problem?
>
> This is a bug in cf_gen that only manifests itself on FreeBSD 7
> (either because the new malloc implementation handles things
> differently in general or because its internal debugging code was
> active until FreeBSD-7 was officially branched in CVS). Please look
> at http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.6/changesets/ for the
> patch to fix this. [Shameless plug: or just use the port, it contains
> the fix.]

thank you
don't know why I haven't seen it myself, I looked over the page before

anyway, it works, thank's

Michel

Tecnologia Internet Matik http://info.matik.com.br
Sistemas Wireless para o Provedor Banda Larga
Hospedagem e Email personalizado - e claro, no Brasil.