[squid-users] log file and analysis report

From: Arun Shrimali <arun.reso@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:37:07 +0530

Dear All,

I am using Squid 2.6 Stable 4 and Sarg 2.2.2 for report generation.
there was no proper 'how to' for setting up the auto generation of the
sarg report, thus I have put sarg command in hourly cron to auto
generate the report, which is working fine. It is hourly update the
report.

but the problem is:
1. for the same log file it create different report with change of the
day as follows
     2007Oct07 - 2007Oct14
     2007Oct07 - 2007Oct13
     2007Oct07 - 2007Oct12
     2007Oct07 - 2007Oct11
where as I would like to have the single report to be continue for
next day also

2. Squid automatic start new log file on start of the week i.e. on
sunday, where as I would like to have single log file for a month,
thus ultimately can have single analysis report for a month.

can anybody help me to configure accordingly.

regards

Arun