Re: [squid-users] ACL Question - (urlpath_regex OR url_regex)

From: Vadim Pushkin <wiskbroom@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:11:56 +0000

Hi Sven;

I am unable to use:

acl allowed-CONNECT dst 192.168.0.0/24

Well, I could, but then I would have to add one for each host and or subnet
in my list, far too inefficient.

>squid will not see URLs at all during SSL traffic, so url_regex will not
>work.

Yes, since it is in the URL, it *will* see this. In fact, it does and it
works with url_regex right now.

The problem that I am having is that I need to maintain a list, defined
below, which can use either wildcards or something else that would allow me
to state subnets.

Thanks all in advance, this is getting frustrating for me :-(

.vp

   Vadim Anatoly Pushkin
-- The Ukranian Stallion --