[squid-users] how to Configure squid cache with 1 NIC, 1 public IP ?

From: Yogesh Patil <yogesh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:28:30 +0530

Hi, there
      I would like to configure squid cache for ISP setup only with 1
NIC and 1 Public IP (live IP), so now the question is, how should i
configure the squid cache server, with this, as i am having no
previous experience with the squid, anybody please tell me procedure,
else let me know the website where i can get tutorial for the same.

      If configuring squid with 1 NIC & 1 public ip is not possible,
      please tell me the procedure for configuring squid cache with 2
NIC & 2 PUBLIC IP (not a single private IP),

     * I am connecting to the internet through dedicated leased line.

Thanks in advance

--
Regards,
Yogesh Patil